Jan 29, 2012

Best Dressed: the 18th Annual SAG Awards

1. Emma Stone: Alexander McQueen
2. Zoe Saldana: Givenchy Haute Couture 
3. Michelle Williams: Valentino
(so much prettier on screen, I absolutely adore her)
4. Jessica Chastain: Calvin Klein Collection
5. Angelina Jolie: Jenny Packham
Normally I'm not a fan of how she dresses, and as beautiful as she is I've always found her to be boring, but I can't seem to stop looking at her in these photos. She looks stunning and much softer and more relaxed than she normally does, maybe it's because she's more comfortable dressing like a badass than in the old lady garb she normally wears. Keep up the good work honey.
6. Natalie Portman: Giambattista Valli
The dress is beautiful and she's beautiful BUT she looks like she's got something stuck up her ass. I think she was one of the best dressed of the night (obviously) but I think it would look even better on someone a little more...pleasant. 
7. Tilda Swinton: Lanvin Resort
8. Kyra Sedgwick: Pucci
Another one of those dresses that doesn't translate as well in photographs
9. Emily Blunt: Oscar de la Renta Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment